Monday 20 April 2015

My Nephew KRISHNA...!

Date - 20/4/2015, Monday

I've a nephew named Krishna. Whnvr I return home, I just love to play wid him. Whnvr I get a leisure tym, I start playing wid him. Though he's too mischievous. But, I think it's the ultimate reason I like him very much and also miss him whn he's away from me. Even he also starts making mischief and smiling seeing me.

Sm habits of him r lyk mine. He eats a tomato while still I eat a tomato whn d meal is not prepared. He's too stubborn, I'm also stubborn. Bt, whn he smiles, it seems that's d most beautiful, cutest and loveliest moment of my lyf. His smile is too innocent and a joy-bringing.

He looks too cute and handsome. I've been uploading many pics of my nephew Krishna on FB. So, I'm olwz ready to take his pics. Evn he understands me very well. So, whn I'm ready to take his pic, he starts posing in front of my mobile without moving. I pose him in many dfrnt ways. He keeps doing d things dfrntly. And I'm ready to catch all that in a click!

Really, a kid is a form of God. Whnvr I see him smiling, I get rid of my fatigue. I get refresh. I take him out, but he makes me tire. As I said earlier, he's too mischievous and so he nvr stops at a one place and keeps running from one to other place.

Thnx!

No comments:

Post a Comment