Thursday 16 April 2015

Betrayer Masarat Aalam

This is my first blog on dated 17/4/2015. Though I'm not a celebrity but as a citizen, I've also the freedom of speech and expression.

In past few days what Separatist Masarat Aalam has done for Pakistan is totally illegal and a crime. Being in India and an Indian, no1 must ever do like him. He hoisted Pakistani flag and supported Pakistan!!! Seeing this in Kashmir, I'm really surprised and wonder whether I live in India or Pakistan???

The BJP-PDP Alliance must take strict actions against this Betrayer Masarat Aalam. Bcz if they don't take strict actions, then in future anyone may hoist the flag in any part of our Great India. Then will the government be able to take strict actions against them??? My answer is "No".

So, I hope BJP-PDP will take the strict and needed actions against him.

MY FB & TWITTER IDs :

1} www.facebook.com/jakkasjigarmistry

2} www.twitter.com/jakkasjigar

No comments:

Post a Comment