Saturday 25 April 2015

FACEBOOK - 5000

BLOG - 10

The journey of facebook has been splendid from 0 to 5000 frndz. I created FB account on dated 8th, April, 2012! Though, initially whn I had 2000 frndz, der were nearly 500-700 frndz who cudn't undrstnd Gujarati, Hindi or English. At dat tym, I decided to unfriend and I did it. Though I got many likes from doz frndz who cudn't undrstnd my any status. But, I didn't bcm greedy for likes from doz ppl who didn't know my status. I'm on facebook is to inform frndz abt politics, cricket, truth, current affairs, my views, my view-point, myself and last but not least to entertain dem. If frndz can't undrstnd it, it's meaningless for me to update status. So, I unfriended doz 500-600 ppl whn I had 2000 frndz.

Facebook has made world so small that being hundreds miles away, we cn find or talk wid one another. I know der r many various medium for chatting and video calling. But comparing to all that medium, facebook has emerged as the most influential social networking site. Facebook has also found many ppl who had been apart from each other earlier. Though, in our country mostly ppl use it just for time-pass. While I don't use it lyk dat. Nw-a-daz twitter is also emerging as a one of the effective social networking site. I don't think any social networking site cn replace Facebook or cn b more influential.

Sm ppl blv dat Facebook is just a waste of time. I don't mind, they blv so bcz they hate facebook, can't spare tym for it or can't b popular as others on facebook. Thnx Mr. Mark Zuckerberg for such n amazing discovery! I'm too glad to b a part of Facebook. 

Thnx!

No comments:

Post a Comment