Friday 17 April 2015

FACEBOOK

Date : 17/4/2015, Friday

FACEBOOK

We all need to communicate wid ppl around us to keep pace wid d world. The one who keeps himself/herself away from d ppl becomes a little knowledgeable person. And as usual, "Half knowledge is dangerous." So, for d maximum knowledge, everyone hv to b get in touch wid one another. And if doz ppl live in abroad, we can't afford much money to talk wid dem. For doz ppl there is a solution and dat's d FACEBOOK!!

Though I firmly confess dat I'm a Facebook-Addict. I love to b on FB as much tym as I cn. Mr. Mark Zuckerberg has done a grt job by creating a Marvellous FACEBOOK.
I also get many information from FB. The thing abt facebook which I lyk d most is, there r nearly 1.3 billion active users on FB. So, we cn find almost any fellow on Facebook. And in our India, I think our country has also numberless FB accounts. It connects many ppl who r lost in d past also. But, if u hv changed ur name lyk me, it's difficult to find d person. Bcz, my name is Jigar Mistry while on Facebook I've named myself "Jakkas Jigar Mistry" and on internet also my name is Jakkas Jigar Mistry.

I'm little bit popular on Google. If u type Jakkas Jigar Mistry, u will get to knw.

I've thanked many times Mr. Mark Zuckerberg for n osm invention. Evn my current FB profile pic is dedicated to Mr. Mark Zuckerberg.

Thnx a lot SIR for bringing ol d ppl around world so closer!!

May u achieve ol what u want in lyf!!!

God Bless You ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment